Med Science Journals publish articles in all areas related to Medical Research and Surgery on quarterly basis. Submissions are single blind; peer reviewed by members of the Editorial Review Board. First, the journal Editor reviews papers for appropriateness, and uses a plagiarism verification tool to ensure the work has not been plagiarized. Before the submission of journal need to read the author guidelines.
Submission of a manuscript to the Med Science Journals directly implies that all the authors have read and agreed to the journal’s guidelines. Manuscripts are provided with the understanding that they are sent solely to the Med Science Journals and that none of the content in the paper has been previously published elsewhere, except abstracts.
Med Science Journals, an international English language, open-access online and print journal, will consider for publication original articles, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, editorials and mini-reviews.
Manuscript content broadly divided into 3 sections
Initial section contains
- Title page: Must be the first page of the manuscript which includes title, authors, and affiliations.
- Abstract: should summarize the reason for the work which explains to the general reader the major contributions of the article. It should not exceed more than 300 words.
- Keywords: Minimum 5 keywords should be in the manuscript.
- Abbreviations: Abbreviations that are specific to a particular field should be defined at first mention in the text.
- Introduction: should be brief but comprehensive and describe the nature of the issue under investigation and its background.
Middle section contains
- Materials and Methods: Material and methods should clearly explain the detailed descriptions of materials or participants, comparisons, interventions and types of analysis should be mentioned. Trademarked items (company or institutional logos, images, and products) and images downloaded from the Web are not permitted.
- Results: Results section should detail the main findings and outcomes of the study. To improve conciseness, tables and figures can be used to state the results of experimental or modelling work and it should conform to the highest standards of rigor.
- Discussion: This should discuss the significance of the results and compare them with previous work using relevant references and the language should be precise. These sections may be further divided into subsections, each with a concise subheading, as appropriate.
- Conclusions: should describe the results of the experiments, the interpretation of these results, and the conclusions that can be drawn.
End section contains
- Acknowledgments: Here authors can acknowledge the funding sources and all authors can disclose any potential conflict of interest when submitting the article. If no conflict of interest is declared, the following statement will be published in the article: “The authors declare no competing financial interest.
- References: References that are only available online should be cited by the Digital Object Identifier (DOI). Manuscripts that have been submitted but not yet accepted should not be cited. References must be numbered in the order that they appear in the text.
|Word Count (Min-Max )||700-900||700-1200||1200-2000||1700-2500||2500-7500||1500-6000|
|Figures/tables||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory||Not Mandatory||Not Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Abstract||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Keywords||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Introduction||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Results||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Not Mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory|
|Discussion||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory||Not Mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory|
|Conclusion||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Mandatory||Not Mandatory||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Case Presentation||Not Mandatory||Literature Review||Materials and Methods/Research Methodology|
As the Med Science Journals is an Open Access publisher, so articles published throughout the Med Science Journals are available for viewing and downloading by potential readers.
The reference list should include only written or authorized manuscripts. In the order they appear in the text, references are mentioned and numbered. The reference number in brackets [ ] should indicate citations in the text.
Anzai AK (1995) Fournier’s gangrene: a urologic emergency. Am Fam Physician 52(6): pp. 1821-1825.
Schaner T, Nagiller J, Zimmer A, et al. (2005) Technical problems and complications of axillary artery cannulation. Eur J Cardiothorac Surgery 27(3): pp. 634-637.
Please detail all of the sources of funding relevant to the research reported in the following format:
This work was supported by the XXXX Council (grant numbers xxxx, yyyy) Where research has not been funded please state the following: This research did not receive any specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sector.
Article Processing Charges:
Med Science Journals, a self-supporting organization and do not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the Journal is solely financed by the handling fees received from authors and some academic/corporate sponsors. Authors from various countries will be charged differently according to the World Bank income classification.
To know the Article Processing Charges, CONTACT US
The basic article processing fee or manuscript handling cost is as per the price mentioned above on the other hand it may vary based on the extensive editing, colored effects, complex equations, extra elongation of no. of pages of the article, etc. Withdrawal charges are 50% of the publication fee after 7 days of the submission.
- Tables should be concise. Tables too large for print publication should be submitted as supplementary data.
- Digital image guidelines have been developed by the journal to explain the requirements by the journal. All digital images submitted should meet these guidelines.
- There should be proper affiliation of author and contact details of corresponding as well as co-author (Contact, Fax and WhatsApp).